Thomas Williamson and Alexander Huggins organize a church at Fort Snelling, probably the first Protestant church in Minnesota. Although Gideon H. and Samuel W. Pond had started their Dakota mission the year before, they had not yet organized a church. The French had a Catholic mission on Lake Pepin in the 1700s, and Father Lucien Galtier would establish a Catholic church in Mendota in 1840. The First Presbyterian Church of Minneapolis descends from the fort’s church.
- How This Success Coach Creates a Winning Offline-Online Business Combo
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do at Squarespace? An In-Depth Look
- Beginner’s Guide to Journaling
- Extracting Dental Myths Online Helped This Dentist Retire Early
- How to Identify, Plan and Test Your Most Wanted Response
- How This Seamstress Found Her Pattern for Online Business Success
- How To Handle Fake Reviews: A Manly Interview
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do Using WordPress? An In-Depth Look.
- Why Do Millennials Remain So Optimistic – And How Can You?
- How To Write Product Reviews That Convert – Part 3