Thomas Williamson and Alexander Huggins organize a church at Fort Snelling, probably the first Protestant church in Minnesota. Although Gideon H. and Samuel W. Pond had started their Dakota mission the year before, they had not yet organized a church. The French had a Catholic mission on Lake Pepin in the 1700s, and Father Lucien Galtier would establish a Catholic church in Mendota in 1840. The First Presbyterian Church of Minneapolis descends from the fort’s church.
- 33+ Top Solo Build It! Solopreneurs Share Their Key Factors for Online Success
- 33 Top Solo Build It! Solopreneurs Share Their Key Factors for Online Success
- 65 Experts Share Why Solopreneurship Is a Grand Slam, And How to Avoid Striking Out
- 5 Reasons Resolutions Fail
- Bonus Episode: The One Tool You Need to Achieve Your Goals in 2018
- Bonus Episode: How to Plan Success in 2018
- No One Should HAVE to Choose Between Home and Work
- Salamanders Plus Math Equals Solopreneur Success? Here’s How!
- Personal Freedom Quotes by Everyday Solopreneurs
- How Generosity Can Supercharge Your Marriage