James Shields is born in Ireland. He would be a U.S. senator for three different states: Illinois, Minnesota, and Missouri. After moving to Faribault in 1855, he would be one of the first two senators selected by the state’s legislature, and while in office he would encourage Irish immigration to Minnesota. Shieldsville in Rice County is named for him. He died in 1879.
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do at Squarespace? An In-Depth Look
- Beginner’s Guide to Journaling
- Extracting Dental Myths Online Helped This Dentist Retire Early
- How to Identify, Plan and Test Your Most Wanted Response
- How This Seamstress Found Her Pattern for Online Business Success
- How To Handle Fake Reviews: A Manly Interview
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do Using WordPress? An In-Depth Look.
- Why Do Millennials Remain So Optimistic – And How Can You?
- How To Write Product Reviews That Convert – Part 3
- How To Write Product Reviews That Convert – Part 2