The Hudson’s Bay Company is chartered in London. The company’s territory is the Hudson Bay watershed, including northern Minnesota, but no posts would be established in present-day Minnesota until a century later, and the North West, XY, and American Fur Companies would play a larger role in the territory’s fur trade.
- How This Online Business Pioneer SCORED Big After 8 Years of Struggle
- Last Minute Switch to HTTPS? 3 Urgent Reasons to Proceed
- 4 Practices to Become a Self-Aware Leader
- Your Power as a Leader
- Increase Engagement: Speak TO Not AT
- She Came, She Saw, She Conquered – How a Roman Holiday Led to Online Success!
- Are You a Responsive Person?
- 5 Reasons You Need to Get Better at Saying No
- 3 Ways to Go Further, Faster
- Why Keeping Commitments is Critical to Your Influence