5 Signs a Potential Employee Will Drain Your Team of Precious Energy, Creativity, and Joy. Some gadgets come with batteries and some don’t. If I told you it’s the same with people, what kind would you like to work with: those with or without batteries? I picked up this metaphor from a recent episode of Dan Sullivan’s 10XTalk Podcast. Dan said he basically divides everyone into one of two categories: […]
- How This Online Business Pioneer SCORED Big After 8 Years of Struggle
- Last Minute Switch to HTTPS? 3 Urgent Reasons to Proceed
- 4 Practices to Become a Self-Aware Leader
- Your Power as a Leader
- Increase Engagement: Speak TO Not AT
- She Came, She Saw, She Conquered – How a Roman Holiday Led to Online Success!
- Are You a Responsive Person?
- 5 Reasons You Need to Get Better at Saying No
- 3 Ways to Go Further, Faster
- Why Keeping Commitments is Critical to Your Influence