Geographer David Thompson leaves the trading post of Jean Baptiste Cadotte on Red Lake River, beginning the last part of his 4,000-mile survey of the northern wilderness, the first scientific study of the state. Beginning in Grand Portage in August 1788, he had traveled to the upper Missouri River and then through Minnesota, where he wintered with Cadotte. He would complete his trip by returning to Grand Portage in June.
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do at Squarespace? An In-Depth Look
- Beginner’s Guide to Journaling
- Extracting Dental Myths Online Helped This Dentist Retire Early
- How to Identify, Plan and Test Your Most Wanted Response
- How This Seamstress Found Her Pattern for Online Business Success
- How To Handle Fake Reviews: A Manly Interview
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do Using WordPress? An In-Depth Look.
- Why Do Millennials Remain So Optimistic – And How Can You?
- How To Write Product Reviews That Convert – Part 3
- How To Write Product Reviews That Convert – Part 2