Geographer David Thompson leaves the trading post of Jean Baptiste Cadotte on Red Lake River, beginning the last part of his 4,000-mile survey of the northern wilderness, the first scientific study of the state. Beginning in Grand Portage in August 1788, he had traveled to the upper Missouri River and then through Minnesota, where he wintered with Cadotte. He would complete his trip by returning to Grand Portage in June.
- 33 Top Solo Build It! Solopreneurs Share Their Key Factors for Online Success
- 65 Experts Share Why Solopreneurship Is a Grand Slam, And How to Avoid Striking Out
- 5 Reasons Resolutions Fail
- Bonus Episode: The One Tool You Need to Achieve Your Goals in 2018
- Bonus Episode: How to Plan Success in 2018
- No One Should HAVE to Choose Between Home and Work
- Salamanders Plus Math Equals Solopreneur Success? Here’s How!
- Personal Freedom Quotes by Everyday Solopreneurs
- How Generosity Can Supercharge Your Marriage
- How She Used Her Online Business Experience To Succeed Offline