The University of Minnesota is reorganized by the legislature into a central college of science, literature, and the arts plus various associated colleges. Although the university had been incorporated on February 25, 1851, no classes had been held. In 1869, the board of regents elects William W. Folwell as the institution’s first president, and classes begin soon afterward.
- 33+ Top Solo Build It! Solopreneurs Share Their Key Factors for Online Success
- 33 Top Solo Build It! Solopreneurs Share Their Key Factors for Online Success
- 65 Experts Share Why Solopreneurship Is a Grand Slam, And How to Avoid Striking Out
- 5 Reasons Resolutions Fail
- Bonus Episode: The One Tool You Need to Achieve Your Goals in 2018
- Bonus Episode: How to Plan Success in 2018
- No One Should HAVE to Choose Between Home and Work
- Salamanders Plus Math Equals Solopreneur Success? Here’s How!
- Personal Freedom Quotes by Everyday Solopreneurs
- How Generosity Can Supercharge Your Marriage