The University of Minnesota is reorganized by the legislature into a central college of science, literature, and the arts plus various associated colleges. Although the university had been incorporated on February 25, 1851, no classes had been held. In 1869, the board of regents elects William W. Folwell as the institution’s first president, and classes begin soon afterward.
- How NOT To Fail In Business
- Go Ahead Leaders, Take That Vacation
- Overcome the Fear That’s Holding You Back
- Why Hide a Perfectly Good Image? You Likely Make This Biggest Mistake, Too!
- Fake News, Fake Reviews: Spot ’em and Stop ’em!
- Why Businesses and Nonprofits Need to Rethink their Benefits Packages
- Why Leaders Cannot Afford to Be Easily Offended
- The No-Fail Product Plan [Free New Webinar]
- 5 Easy Steps to Hiring the Perfect Virtual Assistant for Your Business
- Fake News, Fake Reviews: Peeling Away The Dark Side Of Internet Marketing