The University of Minnesota is reorganized by the legislature into a central college of science, literature, and the arts plus various associated colleges. Although the university had been incorporated on February 25, 1851, no classes had been held. In 1869, the board of regents elects William W. Folwell as the institution’s first president, and classes begin soon afterward.
- How This Success Coach Creates a Winning Offline-Online Business Combo
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do at Squarespace? An In-Depth Look
- Beginner’s Guide to Journaling
- Extracting Dental Myths Online Helped This Dentist Retire Early
- How to Identify, Plan and Test Your Most Wanted Response
- How This Seamstress Found Her Pattern for Online Business Success
- How To Handle Fake Reviews: A Manly Interview
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do Using WordPress? An In-Depth Look.
- Why Do Millennials Remain So Optimistic – And How Can You?
- How To Write Product Reviews That Convert – Part 3