William Watts Folwell is born in Romulus, New York. An educator and historian, Folwell would serve as the University of Minnesota’s first president, help found the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, and author a four-volume history of Minnesota. He died in 1929.
- Go Ahead Leaders, Take That Vacation
- Overcome the Fear That’s Holding You Back
- Why Hide a Perfectly Good Image? You Likely Make This Biggest Mistake, Too!
- Fake News, Fake Reviews: Spot ’em and Stop ’em!
- Why Businesses and Nonprofits Need to Rethink their Benefits Packages
- Why Leaders Cannot Afford to Be Easily Offended
- The No-Fail Product Plan [Free New Webinar]
- 5 Easy Steps to Hiring the Perfect Virtual Assistant for Your Business
- Fake News, Fake Reviews: Peeling Away The Dark Side Of Internet Marketing
- Michelangelo Didn’t Starve for His Art-Why Should You?