Peter M. Gideon is born near Woodstock, Ohio. A self-educated horticulturist, he would develop the Wealthy apple (named for his wife) and others hardy enough to endure the Minnesota climate. Gideon Memorial Park marks his farm on the shore of Lake Minnetonka. He died in 1899.
- 33+ Top Solo Build It! Solopreneurs Share Their Key Factors for Online Success
- 33 Top Solo Build It! Solopreneurs Share Their Key Factors for Online Success
- 65 Experts Share Why Solopreneurship Is a Grand Slam, And How to Avoid Striking Out
- 5 Reasons Resolutions Fail
- Bonus Episode: The One Tool You Need to Achieve Your Goals in 2018
- Bonus Episode: How to Plan Success in 2018
- No One Should HAVE to Choose Between Home and Work
- Salamanders Plus Math Equals Solopreneur Success? Here’s How!
- Personal Freedom Quotes by Everyday Solopreneurs
- How Generosity Can Supercharge Your Marriage