Peter M. Gideon is born near Woodstock, Ohio. A self-educated horticulturist, he would develop the Wealthy apple (named for his wife) and others hardy enough to endure the Minnesota climate. Gideon Memorial Park marks his farm on the shore of Lake Minnetonka. He died in 1899.
- How This Online Business Pioneer SCORED Big After 8 Years of Struggle
- Last Minute Switch to HTTPS? 3 Urgent Reasons to Proceed
- 4 Practices to Become a Self-Aware Leader
- Your Power as a Leader
- Increase Engagement: Speak TO Not AT
- She Came, She Saw, She Conquered – How a Roman Holiday Led to Online Success!
- Are You a Responsive Person?
- 5 Reasons You Need to Get Better at Saying No
- 3 Ways to Go Further, Faster
- Why Keeping Commitments is Critical to Your Influence