A cable suspension bridge opens between Minneapolis and Nicollet Island. The first permanent span over the main channel of the Mississippi River, it could be crossed by paying a toll of three cents (one way) or five cents (round trip) per human foot-passenger, fifteen cents per horse, and two cents per head for sheep.
- How This Online Business Pioneer SCORED Big After 8 Years of Struggle
- Last Minute Switch to HTTPS? 3 Urgent Reasons to Proceed
- 4 Practices to Become a Self-Aware Leader
- Your Power as a Leader
- Increase Engagement: Speak TO Not AT
- She Came, She Saw, She Conquered – How a Roman Holiday Led to Online Success!
- Are You a Responsive Person?
- 5 Reasons You Need to Get Better at Saying No
- 3 Ways to Go Further, Faster
- Why Keeping Commitments is Critical to Your Influence