Lawrence Taliaferro, tired of bribery attempts by crooked individuals, steps down as Indian agent at Fort Snelling, a position he had held since 1820. Indians and whites alike esteemed him for his honesty and intelligence, and his diaries of life at Fort Snelling provide a detailed record of frontier Minnesota. He died on January 22, 1871, aged eighty-one.
- How This Success Coach Creates a Winning Offline-Online Business Combo
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do at Squarespace? An In-Depth Look
- Beginner’s Guide to Journaling
- Extracting Dental Myths Online Helped This Dentist Retire Early
- How to Identify, Plan and Test Your Most Wanted Response
- How This Seamstress Found Her Pattern for Online Business Success
- How To Handle Fake Reviews: A Manly Interview
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do Using WordPress? An In-Depth Look.
- Why Do Millennials Remain So Optimistic – And How Can You?
- How To Write Product Reviews That Convert – Part 3