Lawrence Taliaferro, tired of bribery attempts by crooked individuals, steps down as Indian agent at Fort Snelling, a position he had held since 1820. Indians and whites alike esteemed him for his honesty and intelligence, and his diaries of life at Fort Snelling provide a detailed record of frontier Minnesota. He died on January 22, 1871, aged eighty-one.
- 33+ Top Solo Build It! Solopreneurs Share Their Key Factors for Online Success
- 33 Top Solo Build It! Solopreneurs Share Their Key Factors for Online Success
- 65 Experts Share Why Solopreneurship Is a Grand Slam, And How to Avoid Striking Out
- 5 Reasons Resolutions Fail
- Bonus Episode: The One Tool You Need to Achieve Your Goals in 2018
- Bonus Episode: How to Plan Success in 2018
- No One Should HAVE to Choose Between Home and Work
- Salamanders Plus Math Equals Solopreneur Success? Here’s How!
- Personal Freedom Quotes by Everyday Solopreneurs
- How Generosity Can Supercharge Your Marriage