The first legal execution in Ramsey County, Minnesota Territory, takes place when Yu-Ha-Zee (or Zu-ya-se), a Dakota man convicted of murdering Bridget Keanor, an immigrant woman, is hanged on a gallows on St. Anthony Hill (now Cathedral Hill) in St. Paul.
- How This Online Business Pioneer SCORED Big After 8 Years of Struggle
- Last Minute Switch to HTTPS? 3 Urgent Reasons to Proceed
- 4 Practices to Become a Self-Aware Leader
- Your Power as a Leader
- Increase Engagement: Speak TO Not AT
- She Came, She Saw, She Conquered – How a Roman Holiday Led to Online Success!
- Are You a Responsive Person?
- 5 Reasons You Need to Get Better at Saying No
- 3 Ways to Go Further, Faster
- Why Keeping Commitments is Critical to Your Influence