The first legal execution in Ramsey County, Minnesota Territory, takes place when Yu-Ha-Zee (or Zu-ya-se), a Dakota man convicted of murdering Bridget Keanor, an immigrant woman, is hanged on a gallows on St. Anthony Hill (now Cathedral Hill) in St. Paul.
- Go Ahead Leaders, Take That Vacation
- Overcome the Fear That’s Holding You Back
- Why Hide a Perfectly Good Image? You Likely Make This Biggest Mistake, Too!
- Fake News, Fake Reviews: Spot ’em and Stop ’em!
- Why Businesses and Nonprofits Need to Rethink their Benefits Packages
- Why Leaders Cannot Afford to Be Easily Offended
- The No-Fail Product Plan [Free New Webinar]
- 5 Easy Steps to Hiring the Perfect Virtual Assistant for Your Business
- Fake News, Fake Reviews: Peeling Away The Dark Side Of Internet Marketing
- Michelangelo Didn’t Starve for His Art-Why Should You?