Hans Mattson is born in Sweden. A pioneer of Swedish settlement in Minnesota, he would establish the Vasa colony in Goodhue County in 1853. He would serve as colonel of the Third Minnesota Regiment during the Civil War and as U.S. consul general in India from 1881 to 1883. In 1877 he would found the Swedish newspaper Minnesota Stats Tidning (Minnesota State Times).
- How This Success Coach Creates a Winning Offline-Online Business Combo
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do at Squarespace? An In-Depth Look
- Beginner’s Guide to Journaling
- Extracting Dental Myths Online Helped This Dentist Retire Early
- How to Identify, Plan and Test Your Most Wanted Response
- How This Seamstress Found Her Pattern for Online Business Success
- How To Handle Fake Reviews: A Manly Interview
- How Do Solopreneurs Really Do Using WordPress? An In-Depth Look.
- Why Do Millennials Remain So Optimistic – And How Can You?
- How To Write Product Reviews That Convert – Part 3