Hans Mattson is born in Sweden. A pioneer of Swedish settlement in Minnesota, he would establish the Vasa colony in Goodhue County in 1853. He would serve as colonel of the Third Minnesota Regiment during the Civil War and as U.S. consul general in India from 1881 to 1883. In 1877 he would found the Swedish newspaper Minnesota Stats Tidning (Minnesota State Times).
- 33+ Top Solo Build It! Solopreneurs Share Their Key Factors for Online Success
- 33 Top Solo Build It! Solopreneurs Share Their Key Factors for Online Success
- 65 Experts Share Why Solopreneurship Is a Grand Slam, And How to Avoid Striking Out
- 5 Reasons Resolutions Fail
- Bonus Episode: The One Tool You Need to Achieve Your Goals in 2018
- Bonus Episode: How to Plan Success in 2018
- No One Should HAVE to Choose Between Home and Work
- Salamanders Plus Math Equals Solopreneur Success? Here’s How!
- Personal Freedom Quotes by Everyday Solopreneurs
- How Generosity Can Supercharge Your Marriage